- This web/responsive application allows payroll agreement employees to fill out a credit application online, reducing processing time and paper usage. It also adds a Human Resources filter for credit applications, so the Company can have a better handling of the employees credit behaviour. It allows the user to automatically calculate his credit payment plan, depending on his net income, agreement conditions and other credit characteristics.
- This mobile application allows Bank employees to report incidents regarding different bank product or service categories. The reports are communicated to the specific incident managment responsable for handling, who can keep track of them in a web panel. The App allows for including Incident category, photo, voice note, geolocation and text description.
AFP (Private Pensions Fund Administrator):
The AFP mobile App:
- Allows customers customers to take a general and detailed look at their pension fund status. They can see consolidated balances (multicurrency), specific debits and credits, yield over different periods of time, generate account statements, send inquiries to AFP and other features.
AFP Web Application Form:
- Web responsive form that allows customers to request their AFP subscription online. They can begin filling out and save, then continue elsewhere using a token generated for their form. This can also be checked by an executive who can help the customer fill out any information they don’t.
UNO Petrol Company:
Digital Prizes Roulette:
- For activations and marketing events, it has an integrated administrator to activate and deactivate prizes as they run out. It is color configurable and when a prize is removed in the panel, the roulette automatically adjusts to the remaining slots.
Promo web/responsive app:
- Web application that sends a personalized code via SMS to open a web form, enter customer data and proof of purchase photo to participate in promotions. It has its own panel to check and download customer database and perform the prizes lottery.
LHT (la Hora del Té) Radio Show:
- This mobile app allows La Hora del Té fans to listen to the show wherever they are. It allows for users to visit the hosts’ social media accounts, view special events and promotions. You can also check past shows and listen on demand, as well as Honduran Artists’ music. It comes with its admin panel that allows to see registered fans database, edit text details within the app and lottery for prizes and push general or customer specific notifications.
Scholarship/Tutoring Web Portal:
- This portal allows for Fundación Terra employees to enter and administrate students registered as tutors or who have been awarded a scholarship. This includes, general and specific information fields, document and photo attachments.
CS Global Media Costa Rica:
- This mobile app (currently under development) will allow users to look for nanny services on demand, parents can register, look at nanny profiles, rate nanny services, schedule a service and track the location of the nanny at all times during the service. It will also be integrated to a webcam system to monitor nanny activity during the service. Parents can pay for the service within the app. For nannies, it allows them to create a profile, detail their skills and experience, look at service requests and accept them or communicate through direct messaging with the parents. On the administrator side, the backend allows to see all service details, profiles and manage them in case a profile needs to be banned.